Clutch pedal

Recently my clutch pedal started making a clicking sound when just before it hits the floor. Just wondering if it's something to worry about. SC-2

2000.

I can feel the click in my foot and can hear it. Started doing it all of a sudden. Otherwise pedal and clutch seem to be working just fine. Only clicks when pushing the pedal down.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Sauk

Throw out bearing is reaching the end of its life cyle. The good news is that it can get a lot worse before it has to be changed. When it starts to make a loud grinding sound, it is time to wait not much longe. r

SnoMan

Both of my cars have always made this clicking sound. In my case, its the safety switch being depressed when the pedal is at full travel.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane