Code 35

Immediately after the PCM was replaced in my 99 SW2, I got a code 35. According to my mechanic, it means that the right rear ABS sensor is not working. But the people at Saturn told me that there appears to be a short circuit in the wiring and it will be expensive to repair.

Could a code 35 be a short? How easy is it to replace the sensor?

Thanks for the help.

Lee

Reply to
Lee3333

I don't know the answer to your question. But when you say "immediately after the pcm was replaced" it reminded me of another problem I had with Saturn of Oxford Valley. I took my '97 SL2 in for routine maintenance and they gave it back to me with the "check engine light soon" ON. It wasn't on when I brought it in. I had picked it up after hours, so I had to take it back the next day; they found they had pinched a wire while doing the maintenance work. I was glad it was a simple thing, but wished I didn't have to make a return trip to find it out. I'm not having much luck with Saturn of Oxford Valley, and have decided to return to Saturn of Trevose. Seems like the older, more experienced techs are there. Scout

Reply to
Scout