Code P0713

I have a 1996 SC2 that is acting very much like it has a faulty coolant temp sensor.

At times rough idle, stalling, miss on acceleration, and difficult to restart.

New plugs and wires Pulled off the coil packs and cleaned them. Cleaned throttle body and IAC valve.

Car was very difficult to start on Sunday morning, computer did set a code, I read the code and it turned out to be P0713 which pertains to the Transaxle fluid temp sensor which does not line up with what I am experiencing.

I replaced the CTS on a 93 saturn some years ago and it resolved the above issues I was having and the computer did not register anything that time either.

These two sensors aren't linked somehow are they?

Thanks

Reply to
whoareyou4