coolant for 1997 sc1

just bought a 97 sc1 for my daughter, the person i purchased it from had replaced a rad. hose and didn't have antifreeze so he put water in it, lives outside of town and it is not winter, anyway he said to drain and refill with antifreeze so i put in some regular green coolant that i keep premixed. my question is, is this coolant ok or do i need something else, have never had a saturn and am not familiar with them or their maintenance issue's

Reply to
greg e via CarKB.com

Do you see an orange or green circle on top of the cooling system cap? Did you read what was wrote around it? Did you also check your owners manual?

Reply to
blah blah

Reply to
parts