Coolant Temp Sensor

I searched through old posts but could not figure this one out.

How many CTS's does a 96 and 97 Saturn have?

I know that my earlier Saturns 1994 & 1995 had two, one for the gauge and the other for the computer.

But I can only locate one on both my 96 & 97 and they are in the same location as the sensor would be for the computer.

Thanks

Reply to
whoareyou4