Cupholders

Are there any nice Sky owners out there that can take a picture of the inside of their car and post it (or email it) showing me where the cup holders are?

:)

I bought one (it is not here yet) and I can't for the life of me remember where the cup holders were when I test drove it :)

Thanks

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

Doing a quick internet search I came up with this link - Go to the bottom of the page, then scroll up to post #12

"It appears there are three - one that comes out of a side panel on the passenger side of the console, and two that come out of a tray in the center of the back of the console, under the storage bin."

~~Phil~~

Reply to
Phil Marshall