Directions for installing towing package on Saturn Vue

We lost our 2003 Saturn to hurricane Wilma last year. I removed the towing package from it (minus the two bolts in fender tube). We have since bought a 2006 Vue and I want to install the package on it. Of course I threw away the directions long ago. I can figure out the tow bar part but would benefit from having the electrical directions again. Also I need to purchase the two carriage bolts that go into the fender tube. Anyone have copies of install sheets and/or size of bolts I need? Thanks for your help. Terry

Reply to
scubaterry