Disable door chime

On my 93 SL2 the door chime dings for no apparent reason while driving. It's very intermitent sometimes, other times quite often and annoying. I've had the fuse out but then I lose my radio. Is there a way to disable the chime yet keep the radio? Something quick and easy and inexpensive as car is ready to turn over

200,000 miles in the next few days. Thanks, Steve
Reply to
Steve

Most likely caused by one of the door sensors. You might be able to tape a small piece of plastic or cardboard over them one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

My door chime works but it's very annoying. I was told the dashboard has to come out to disconnect it. Is there any other way to disconnect it? Thanks

Reply to
Elaine again ^,,^

Reply to
teem