Does anyone else's sunroof leak

The sunroof on my 1999 SC2 is leaking and water gathers on the floor by me feet. The dealer says it may be something with the Drainage hose, anybody have any suggestions?

Reply to
Todd181

Search this newsgroup from Google groups and you should find some past discussion on the topic.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ] "Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers."

Reply to
Lane

I've been tring to get the FAQ up, but no one has volentired to help get it up. Wouldn't it be easy to give a link or something that tells you in detail about the problem? if anyone is still interested e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Jeremiah

Reply to
Jeremiah