Does the PCM control the Traction Control

When calibrating a new PCM, do you have to set anything regarding if the car is equipped with traction control? Perhaps this is why mine does not work after having a new computer installed.

Reply to
Lee3333

Hello i had a problem with abs on 93 saturn , had a bad wire at right rear , tried to patch old wire but the wire inside the insulation was desentigrating turning to powder, CHEAP wire, Well anyway traction controll is controlled by ABS controller that controls IGN, I would think if abs works Traction control should work , Try reseting by removing negative bat terminal !

Reply to
justastreekin

I just tried disconnecting the battery and it did not help. I will check with a local station and ask if the PCM has to be reprogrammed to activate the TCS.

Reply to
Lee3333

Reply to
DAW