drainage ports for sunroof

I know this has been asked before, but can someone tell me where the holes are for drainage out of the sunroof channels? I'd like to know where the holes are up at the sunroof where the water goes in, and also where the hose ends, i.e. where the water gets dumped out.

Thanks, Todd

Reply to
Todd

They start at the far corners of your headliner and exit near your fender wells.

Reply to
blah blah

Thanks blah blah. I assume the drain hoses are all the same in all models? I have a '02 SC2. How do I access the sunroof drains to clean them?

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Or, if that link gets wrecked, go to groups.google.com and search on 'saturn sunroof drains'. You will see everything that has ever been said about them.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Reply to