exhaust headers

I've got a 2000 Sl2. I was talking to a friend, and he convinced me to check out getting an exhaust header for my car. I've looked around a bit, but i can only find headers for an Sl2 in the '94-96 range. Are there any i can buy for my car? and if not, why?

Reply to
big redd

should have one. 2000 and up S-series used a larger new chassis and many things changed, the aftermarket headers for later s-series were not as plentiful.

Reply to
marx404