Fender Replacement Help

I'm looking for installation info for replacing a right front (passenger side) fender on a 95 SL1.

Thanks

Reply to
Joe

there's two bolts from the nose piece conected behind the headlight, two from under the front bumper before the tire, i think 2 or 3 small screws on the small panel at the base of the door just after the tire. and one bolt under that panel. There may also be one or two bolts in the door jam, but I don't recall (last time I took mine off was like 4 years ago)

Plus all those plastic "plug" clips from the wheel well plastic shield

It's a pretty simple removal and re-installation, just take your time and look for the screws

Brian a.k.a. ProjectSW1

Reply to
SixthSphere