Fo you really have to take out the engine to repalce the clutch?02" SC1

How hard is it to replace just the clutch slave cylinder? Can a women do it?

Reply to
gixerracer

The clutch master/slave cylinder is a ten minute job on my '94 SC2 and I 'd assume your '02 would be similar. You may want to pick up a Haynes or Chilton manual from any auto parts store for around $10 which will give instructions.

If you have patience, confidence, and a few tools, you can do anything that your car needs. The problem these days is that very few people have those first two (although your local Saturn service department does and will gladly charge you ~ $80/hr for them).

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane