FRONT BUMPER

I got too close to someone moving and ncked my front bumper on the left side. It hung to the ground until a friend tied it up. I went to the Saturn dealer, they can't just push the bumper back in place, there's some things that broke so I need a new bumper. I was prepared for a high estimate but got a very reasonable one, $630 including labor. Good price?

Reply to
Elaine again ^,,^

Sounds good to me. About 6 years ago I hit a truck retread on the interstate, damaging the front bumper on my 95 SL2. Replacement of the lower portion of the bumper, some plastic panels underneath and a fog lamp was about $750. Taking into consideration inflation and a whole new bumper I think it's good.

Reply to
Chris Ehlbeck

Reply to
teem