FS: 2007 Saturn ION Quad Coupe 3 --- $12,500

2007 Saturn ION Quad Coupe 3 - 18,717 miles

KBB Values: Excellent = $14,420 Good = $13,500

Very nice car. I special ordered it from Saturn in 07/06 and took very good care of it. Never wrecked or smoked in. GM warranty in effect until 100,000 miles or 08/2012. 30+ highway mpg, avg. 25 mixed driving. Plenty of power, very reliable. Always hand washed. See window sticker image in gallery for full list of standard features.

Options include: Automatic transmission, Enhanced performance package [rare option!]-(2.4L 175hp engine, sport suspension, and anti-lock brakes w/traction control), Travel package (auto-dimming rearview mirror w/external temp. gauge & digital compass, dual map lights), power sunroof, leather package (leather seating surfaces, steering wheel, and gearshift lever), advanced audio system (160-watts/six speakers with door mounted tweeters), built-in XM radio tuner (service is $12.95/month), rear spoiler, front/rear floormats, 35% tint all around w/lifetime warranty at TVP auto in Morrisville, upper and lower billet grilles installed by me.

For photos, click here:

For details on the warranty, click here:
My e-mail address: dm919 at nc dot rr dot com

Reply to
DM