FS: 97 SL1 Boston area

Here is the story. Car belongs to a friend of a friend. She has moved to Pittsburgh and at the last minute (quite literally) decided not to drive the car there. I agreed to sell it for her.

Car is in good shape. Very clean, owned by a female since new. She drove a lot for her job, car has 169,000 miles on it. Small ding in drivers side fender at the tip by the headlight. Interior is perfect. Has AC, 5 speed manual, FM tape stereo. Manual windows, power locks. Cranberry in color. Beige cloth interior.

I just put in new plugs and wires and changed the oil tonight. I have been driving it to work since Monday to check it out, car drives well. Struts are a bit noisy, but still firm. Car will need a new muffler in 6 months or so, it has some rust on it. Car passed inspection in June.

I am going to advertise it this weekend for $1500. I'd be willing to drop the price for a newsgroup member.

Car is in the Western burbs of Boston, but drives into Cambridge (Alewife) every day.

mail to saturnforsale at (my last name) dot com.

-David Teichholtz

Reply to
David Teichholtz