Fuse block contacts

Anyone know a source for the contacts inside a fuse block (97 SL1)? Basically these are double-ended sockets that take the pin of one of those mini fuses in one end and a similar pin from below/behind the fuse panel in the other. They're easily replaceable if damaged, but the local dealer denies any way to obtain them short of buying a new fuse block.

Reply to
Dan Hicks

I have a spare interior fuseblock from a '96 SC2. I don't know if it's the same as yours or if it is cannibalizeable, but there's a picture of it on my site's for sale page if you're interested. There's a ton of other parts there too.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

You can go to scrap yard...you might have to take them out yourself, but they'll only charge a few bucks.

Reply to
Stef

You can go to scrap yard...you might have to take them out yourself, but they'll only charge a few bucks.

Reply to
Anonymous