Fuse for rear-facing power outlet in console of '03 Vue?

The power outlet that faces the back seat and is located in the console of my wife's '03 Vue no longer works. She powers her XM radio from the front outlet (the lighter plug) and charges her cellphone from the outlet in the console.

I suspect a blown fuse. No other electronics seem to be affected, just the one

12 volt outlet.

Where's the fuse located for this so I can investigate and replace?

The owner's manual went missing some time ago....

Reply to
H.B. Elkins