Good Friday

Have spend it dropping off my 03 Ion for that dash/tach bulb that burned out,test the dianostic on WHY the servi vehicle light comes on when it feels like it.The good part--I guess--is they;ll bring me back home & i wait till its done,then,they'll come out & pick me up & take me back to Saturnville.I'm glad the ''mechanics'' are working on good friday.My Ion will be 3 also on GF.

Reply to
teem