Got My Struts Replaced

Much as I tried to reason with them,no dice ,had to go with the extended warrent $100.00 deduct.,well,they paid around $180.00,so,i feel better.

Reply to
teem

teem, I'm getting to think you are using your car for autocross racing, what are you putting that poor car thru?..... :-)

Reply to
marx404

Hey,You think I like this?.You try living in N.E. Ohio,the land of enchanted hi ways & by ways.Funny how just the back 2 took a shit,the curb side was blasted on the outside rust,chipped paint off the strut itself,the drivers side was leaking,at 56k these shouldn't fail so early.

Reply to
teem