Happy Holidays to all at rec.autos.makers.saturn

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all at rec.autos.makers.saturn! Best to you and yours in 2008!

Reply to
marx404

And also to you. I'm pretty hoarse today. Did caroling yesterday at a nursing home. We had someone accompany us with accordion (sounded like polka time) and was playing half an octave higher than I normally sing (I'm a Tenor). Strained the voice a bit. Then Monday evening, carols and Christmas liturgy. I'm the only guy in the chorus and had to do the tenor alone. Gonna give the voice a rest for a few days now. Oppie

Reply to
oppie