Has anyone has any experinece with after market upholstery and carpet vendors?

Has anyone had any experience with on-line carpet or upholstery vendors? I have a 96 SC2 with 186K, so both the carpet and the upholstery are showing their age. So now I'm looking to buy, and install myself, both new carpet and upholstery. The upholstery was originally cloth, but I'm thinking of replacing the cloth with leather. I've done some browsing and found a number of on-line vendors for both of these items. Any experiences good or bad would be very helpful. Thanks

Jim

Reply to
j.polley

As a salesman, I have had many leather installations done. We used a very high quality shop who stood behind everything they did and the quality of the aftermarket was even better then the OEM leather. Check out the shop and get good referrals before you decide, look at jobs they have done and decide for yourself. As far as do it yourself, again look for referrals and ratings of those who purchased from these pppl. Remember, you get what you pay for. Check out some of the Saturn groups online and see who has bought what, thats the best way.

Reply to
marx404