Headlights

I'm considering changing headlights on my vue. Would like a set of those super bright suckers like the ones I'm always meeting. Anybody out there tried this? John

Reply to
John Sloan

Try Sylvania Silverstars. They will fit right in and are not that expensive, yet they give off much more light than OEM bulbs. Just do us other motorists a favor and please please PROPERLY align your headlights so you dont blind other drivers. Silverstars will pop right in where the old bulbs go. You can get them at WallyMart or PepBoys. If you dont know how to properly focus your lights, then have a professional do it for you at Saturn.

marx404

Reply to
marx404