Help, I need advice on replacing front fenders 02 SC2

Dammit, Saturday I slid in the snow and hit a telephone pole. Wrinkled the DS fender, just barely missing the headlights. Tuesday, an old lady tried to test the laws of physics and have two objects with mass occupy the same space at the same time (changed lanes and bumped the PS front fender just enough to knock a pie slice out of it above the tire). I am looking to buy 2 new or used fenders, preferrably already painted factory black. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ash

Ash,

I bought a new quarter panel for my '93 SL1 from Saturn. Pre-primed, but I had to have it painted (didn't cost more than $150 for the paint, if I recall) So your dealer can sell you the part...and they're not very expensive. And they may be able to sell you fenders already painted.

The plastic fenders kind of snap on / snap off. Easy replacement. If you have any driveway mechanic ability at all (mine is minimal), you should be able to figure it out

Good luck.

Barry '94 SL2 167,000 (mostly) trouble-free miles

Reply to
Barry Schnoor

Excellent, Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement. I was feeling kinda down since I have had not even had a scratch after 2 1/2 years and almost 170k (courier) on this car since new. and then to have two accidents in three days.....

Reply to
Ash