Help - Power Door Locks

Which fuse do I pull to disable the power door locks on a 96 SL2?? The driver's side switch is all messed up and is causing the battery to die.

Thanks,

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Ok.. I fixed it... There are 2 relays and a fuse in the fuse box on the passenger side fuse block... Now the power door locks don't work anymore.. :) No more dead batteries..

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Good to hear.

later,

tom @

newsgroups01REMOVEME

Uh...why don't you just fix the lock switch?

Reply to
Paul Elliot

Because of time mostly.. The car has 247000 miles on it and the driver side power door switch is completely shot.. When I get the time, I will go to a local bone yard and see if I pick one up.. Speaking of which.. What year models of the SL2 will fit.. It is a 96...

Ben

Reply to
Ben