HORN 411

I need information on a SAturn SL2 94. I bought it on a car auction it runs very good but thats not the problem. The Problem I have is that the car didn't come with a car manual. So know my car horn is not working so i want to check the fuse to see if it is a burn fuse but i dont know what number it is or anything i need 411.

Reply to
NELLY2369

I don't have it anymore, but on my 92 SL2 there was 2 fuse blocks, one under the hood and one under the dash on the driver's side. It should identify on each cover what each fuse is for if my memory serves me correctly. It can't hurt to look. BTW, be sure to use an ohm-meter or continuity tester to check your fuse if it looks good. More than once I've had a bad fuse that looked good to the naked eye. Good luck! Dave

Reply to
nospam

Reply to
wavy