How to change the time in the 93-95 SL2?

Hi there

I have an SL2 and can't seem to figure out how to set the clock, now that daylight savings time is changed. Can someone tell me the steps? thanks.

Reply to
eb7g

If it's the same stereo they used up through 1998, with the stereo off you hold down the power/volume knob and press the tune up/down rocker to increment minutes/hours.

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan

if it's like the 91 saturns..

Key on, Turn off radio. push the Memory set button, then use the seek buttons to adjust the hour and minutes.

Good luck

Reply to
Joe Biadasz

It's in the owners manual.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Great. Would be good if I actually had one. Anyone got one for sale?

thanks for the replies, all.

Steve Barker wrote:

Reply to
eb7g

Reply to
Alex Marcuzzi

Joey at 6th Planet sometimes has them. You might also try eBay.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart