I'm Selling My Saturn

I've posted here lots about the stuck ring / oil problem and in 60,000 miles it has not gotten any worse so I think it's probably going to be a decent car for someone... It's got 160,000 miles and I drive it 70 miles per day minimum... Someone gave me a newer car with lower miles so it's a no brainer - I'm selling the Saturn.

I started out asking $1500 for it but I guess that was high. Now I'm down to $1000. Anyone want it?

Seriously though, any tips on selling the beast? I'm in Northern, NJ if it matters...

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?

Joe

Maybe.... what is it?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Sorry Doug... 1995 SL1. You can check out the details / photo at

if you want or e-mail me privately.

Price is $1000 OBO of course. I want my driveway back. :)

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?

Joe

Sorry... was looking for an SC2...

Reply to
Doug Miller

I have a 95 sc2 for sale..asking $2000 for it. in pretty good shape.

Reply to
JaY