Ion, 15K, Needs A Boost

My salesman told me to use only 87 octane grade fuel,the on board computer is calabrated for that fuel only,does 87 have cleaners in it?,I did pour a fuel treatment in about 2 months ago,the vibrations stopped when idling,I have a 5 speed & should be able to' punch it' now & then.

Reply to
Teem

check the oil, maybe use synthetic and a good filter. I use Mobil synthetic and filter (don't yell at me I'm just telling you what I use). I would also switch to a synthetic in the manual transmission.

Reply to
Matt hotmail

Yes, 87 octane has cleaners in it.

Ken