Ion - dissapointing

Sorry but many of those annoyances include cheap plastic levers which cost a lot of money to replace when they snap off. Meanwhile with proper maintenence, few people have problems even with those crappy Ford engines.

Reply to
Art

What Plastic levers? I cant recall any levers snapping off in any of my Pontaics. You would have to be a complete Ape to break something in a Pontiac and then you would be just as likely to break something in a BMW or a Toyota and then you would pay more out the ass for a replacement. If your only experiance with Pontiacs is "rentals" you hardly have a opinion here as all rentals are abused.

Regular maintenence is one of the very things I cant stand with Fords. They put no thought into their designs for what should be simple maintenence and repairs. If you actually worked on cars you would know that. As an example, motor mounts dont last forever and when they do go they always seem to take 3 times longer and 10 times more tools to replace on a Ford.

Judging by your post I have seen here and elsewhere there is nothing out there that will satisfy you Art. Every tiny bad experiance you have seems to entitle you to steriotype an entire brand. Everything you have been in you hate. Anything that you will be in you will no doubt hate. Anything that has yet to be conceived you will hate and you will be damn sure to troll every group with that hateful nitpicking of yours for every trivial thing you can find. I'm not sure how you even stand being near a car. You obviously have no real reason for being here, welcome to my killfile troll.

Reply to
blah blah