Ion Headlights

My '03 headlights dont throw out light very well,i don't think they're dimming,but on wet mornings ( i drive to work in the dark) the lights look brown tinted.May try those Cool Blues from Sylvania,had 'em in my older car & they looked & ran great.

Reply to
teem

I just saw an ad in SCC magazine for new Hella Xenon blue bulbs. I wonder if anyone has tried them, Hella makes good bulbs. Sylvania is ok, but stay away from Silverstars, they dont last long, burn out quickly. I am using 55w Xenon blues, I like them alot. Stay with the normal oem wattage and the bulbs wil last longer, too hot and youll either fry the wires or the bulb.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Reply to