Is there a good online source to buy Saturn parts?

I need to replace my top engine mount on my '96 SL, but can't find it online. I found a place that listed engine mounts, but it wasn't clear which was the top one.

Can you recomend a good place online to get parts? I at least want to get a fair price before going to my local dealer and to see how much he wants for it.

Larry Grapentine IPMS #40310 Peoria, Arizona, USA snipped-for-privacy@cox.net visit the IPMS Craig Hewitt Chapter web site at

Larry

Try these out:

www.autoz> I need to replace my top engine mount on my '96 SL, but can't find

Reply to
Dave

The top mount is called the Torque Axis Mount.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart