junkyard in Los Angeles

Does anybody know of a junkyard in L.A. where I can get a driver seat for my 1993 SL2? The back on my seat has collapsed.

Meph

Reply to
Mephistopheles Jones

Roy

I think the metal support in the center of the back is just broken, so that the top half of the back just hangs backwards. Also, a piece of metal is sticking out which would poke me in the back if I didn't pad it with a notepad. Does anyone know offhand if a 2001 SL2 seat will work in a 1993 SL2? I'm eyeing this Ebay auction:

Mephistopheles Jones