Just to be sure...the oil drain plug is...

Hey folks - thanks a million for the oil filter info...it was easy to find once you told me - but I never would have looked up there! Now, just to be sure...the oil drain plug on Saturn Ion is the one that faces rearward that is located over towards the passenger side...(duh?) Why do I ask? All my previous cars had the plugs facing downwards or at a slight angle, but still downwards...this would be the first one that I have seen that actually has the plug facing towards the rear of the car...

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Yes thats it, it takes a 15mm.