Knock Sensor

I want to thank the few who told me to have my engine's computer checked when I described my incident of high RPM low power while driving the freeways and the check engine light went on. I thought it was my transmission so I had it checked and my computer checked and the transmission is fine but I needed a knock sensor which retards the timing so you can use lower octane gas. I just had the sensor installed and I will test her on my road trip this week and report if necessary but I think that did it. Thanks Saturn Fans, Linda

Reply to
Linda