Lack of Power with 1997 Saturn SL1

Would anyone be able to help with the lack of power my car seems to have. At acceleration, it has little or NIL power, takes a long time to achive desired speeeds. Could this be dirty EFI system? I read a service post for this model about loss of power, but I thought i would check to see if anyone else had this similar problem and how to fix it. Thanks!

Reply to
Chris Seitl