License Plate

The two plastic clips on the rear of my car, a 95 SL1 are broken so that the license plate is now just kind of hanging there but not really attached to the car. I have been to 3 places (Advanced auto part, Wal-Mart and AutoZone) to buy some replacement clips so that I could secure the license plate.

At non of these places have I been able to find clips that actually fit my car. The packaging on the clips I have bought all say about the same thing, that they will fit all or most cars (depending on the brand) only I find that they are too wide, or too short or too something and just won't snap into place. Does anyone know if these clips are a specialty part that one can only get from the dealership?

Mark.

Reply to
Zaphod

UMMMMMMM how about your local Saturn dealer?

Reply to
Mark Hersman