License Plate Lamp

Well,I guess I'm having almost the same problem with this Ion as I did with my old Contour,The light went out before T;giving,had an appointment for oil change,& told them about it,afterwards,they (Saturn) said the lamp was loose.This past few weeks,I noticed it was out,so i opened the trunk,& closed it,& viola,it went on,but the last few days it won't come back on,the wire doesn't look corroded w/that green powder on the wire-like my old contour.Is this a problem area for electical operations?,The area aroung the license plate?.

Reply to
teem