Looking for audio system specs

I own a 2001 SL with the factory AM-FM CD Player 4 speaker system. I think it sounds great. I became curious after my kid installed an aftermarket system in her '94 SL2. I just called the Saturn dealer (closed for the holiday) and Googled for a little while to no avail. Can anyone tell me where to find the specs on this?

TIA Rick

Reply to
dorkus.erectus

Which specs are you referring to? Power, signal to noise ratio, etc? I can't say I've ever seen those specs published for stock audio systems. My Saturn factory service manuals don't even list that. I think it's safe to say though that it's easy to improve upon most of them by upgrading speakers or moving to a head unit with additional features (MP3 capability comes to mind).

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

Specs in general for the stock stereo that came with the car. (maybe watts per channel)?

My point exactly. This is why I asked this group.

Rick

dorkus.erectus