Midnight Blue

Well here we go again, Saturn number 3. Yesterday 0% financing came out and I traded in the 'ol SC2 for a new '07 ION.3 2.2L in Midnight Blue color w/ grey interior and 16" alloys. Went with stick this time. I kinda suck at stick, but practice makes perfect. There is a notable difference in the steering and handling as some here have mentioned. Dont know yet what I'll mod on it yet....but hooray! no more rattles or squeaks or leaks.

Reply to
marx404

What I meant was there is a notable difference between the ION.2 steering and handling. "marx404" wrote in message news:DfqdnWKMyYKZ2B_bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com... Well here we go again, Saturn number 3. Yesterday 0% financing came out and I traded in the 'ol SC2 for a new '07 ION.3 2.2L in Midnight Blue color w/ grey interior and 16" alloys. Went with stick this time. I kinda suck at stick, but practice makes perfect. There is a notable difference in the steering and handling as some here have mentioned. Dont know yet what I'll mod on it yet....but hooray! no more rattles or squeaks or leaks.

Reply to
marx404

Congratulations on the new Saturn. OK, Different... Is the .3 better than the .2? Both have electrically assisted power steering (as opposed to hydraulic)?

Reply to
Oppie

i just love that color blue

Reply to
pnsman64

ION.3 has a tighter tuned suspension and steering than ION.2. Both a re electro-mechanical, just tuned differently. To me the 2 felt sloppy and loose, the 3 feels tighter and more responsive. I drove both with the 16" alloys so tires were the same, it's in the suspension and steering that are different.

Reply to
marx404