Mirror on 2000

Hi, Something that has always bothered me about my 2000 Saturn is the placement of the rear-view mirror. Does anyone else have an issue with it creating a blind spot for you, where you can't see to the right of the car out the windshield?

has any successfully moved the mirror up higher to remove this blind spot?

Reply to
Matt

Yes, I have this issue with most cars now days. I've gone to the parts store, bought the remount kit, and glued on a second higher mounted mirror mount. Sometimes the first glueing did not hold, and had to redo. If it holds for two months then it seems good to go for years. Maybe I sit too upright?? I should lean the seat back lower untill I just see over the dash. NOT. Have a good day,

Reply to
<mcben