Monroe ceramic brake pads any good?

They are running a promotion with a $20 rebate. Are the ceramic pads any good? This is for normal, everyday driving.

Reply to
Mikey

I used Akebono ceramics on my SC2, the main advantage is that ceramic is less likely to put off brake dust.

Reply to
marx404

'The Car Doctor', Ron Ananian on WOR radio network had someone discussing the pros and cons of ceramic brake pads. The biggest thing I got out of it was that there are several different qualities of ceramic pads. Know what it is you buy.

This was on the second hour of last sunday's (10/19) show. You should be able to listen to it from the archive

Oppie