more info...

I'll try and take a picture this weekend. I'll also try and explain it better. The intake mainfold (dohc) branches down into four seperate ports that each fit against the ports on intake side of the head. The injectors and fuel rail mount onto these chanels. There is also a 5th channel, closest to the drivers side, which appears to run from the EGR valve back into the manifold. When I examined my car, it as if the last port on my manifold is not lining up properly with the port on the head, there is a visable space there. The head has had a valve job done on it before could maybe they have returned a different head? I was not aware of any major revisions to the DOHC head. Could I be missing a piece of gasket perhaps? If anyone's seen something like this let me know. Thanks!

Reply to
perz0008