More problems on this board-than all other makes COMBINED!

Need anything more be said?

Reply to
misterfact

How about that you're a moron?

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan

Yeah stop trolling.

Reply to
Blah blah

Yeah, I'll second that one!

Reply to
BANDIT2941

Have you actually looked at the Toyota group as one example? It is far more active than this group. If you read the Toyota group for long, you'd get the opinion that Toyota's are total junk - not that I think that. My version of the Toyota group as 56 new messages today - and this is just the generic Toyota group. The Camry group has another 17 new messages today. And there are other Toyota groups for trucks, Corolla, Pirus, etc., etc. If you are onlt counting complaints, it appears to me that Toyota is far worse than Saturn. A quick Google on "Saturn Probelms" neted 320,000 hits. The same for "Toyota Problems" was well over 520,000. Not really a valid comparison, but about as useful as saying "More problems on this board-than all other makes COMBINED" when in fact there are many other groups for single models of vehicles that by themselves have more problems listed than this group that covers all Saturn models.

Ed

misterfact wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

I am curious 'misterfact' as to why you hate Saturns? Did you lose money on one? A loved one in one? Hey, I lost money years ago on Lux thermostats, but I do not post continuously in the home repair forum about what garbage they are.

My 'real' car is a Volvo, but I have been using a 95 SW1 for my 100 mile round trip commute for 17 months. One major repair, the belt tensioner let go. Car now has 173,000 miles on it and it is as dependable as my wife's Acura.

If your posting is to try to lower Saturn sales, save your energy. I think GM and Saturn are doing that on their own.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz

I doubt he hates Saturns. He's just a troll, pushing buttons just to get a reaction. That's what killfiles are for. -Rick

Reply to
Rick Murphy

Toyota probably sells 10 times as many cars as Saturn. Not only that- I don't see any epidemic, costly engine cracks due to casting flaws regarding Toyotas!

Reply to
misterfact

Good! I'm happy to help them lower sales. I haven't heard of anyone going out and buying a Saturn just to prove me wrong!

Reply to
misterfact