Motorized Seat belts

I had a new started put on my Saturn, the battery had been disconnected for install. Then I began having problems with my motorized seat belts not retracting, then retracting unexpectedly, their operation became unpredictable. I tried disconnecting the battery to reprogram the on board computer, did it once and the seat belts worked for a while then started to act up again. Again tried disconnecting the battery to reprogram and since second disconnect and reconnect I have had no problems. Maybe because I left battery disconnected longer the second time. So far so good.

Reply to
Magen

Make sure that they're correctly greased.

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen