My 2003 4 cyl Saturn Vue Ain't Bad Either!

I bought a leftover 2003 Saturn Vue. It is a 140hp 4 cyl 5 speed. I find it has adequate power (I am very satisfied in this respect) and excellent gas mileage.... 25 back and forth to work, 28+ on the highway. Pretty darn good for an SUV! I like the 16 inch tyres and there is plenty of room in the engine compartment when you pop the bonnet. You could probably throw a handful of nickels in there and most of them would hit the ground! (That's a crowdedness measure I use.) It has lots of room inside and I can haul a pinball machine in it (which was a requirement for any vehicle that I would consider buying). With a load in it it still has adequate power and the same can be said when the air is on. Also, it runs great on regular gas. My previous vehicle was a

2000 Ford Ranger extended cab and much of what I said above was NOT true for the Ranger. I am very satisfied and told my wife that if she wants to trade the Windstar in on a V6 Vue, she had my approval without reserve! I am most impressed with Saturn's engineering of this vehicle! Don
Reply to
Pinball Hobbyist

Sounds like the epa actually got the mpg right on this one.

Yeah anythings an improvement over a fords engine conpartment! lol

except for the 3.0's. :-\

Reply to
Blah blah