my 2006 Vue is a lemon

let me start off with this vehicle is a 2006 vue v6 auto it has 1515 miles on it it has been in and out of the shop since the 2nd day we had it problem one: interior lights come on at will. problem two: clock resets to 1200 at will problem 3: compass/temp will show odd readings at will

4: key beeper will come on and stay on while driving

has been in 5 times for repair at local Saturn facility they have replaced the drivers door switch and the body computer

they are now at a loss as to what to do and are giving us the run around hanging up when they hear us on the phone etc.

we have gotten customer care involved and I understand they have an engineer that will come to the dealer to see what he can do this of course will be at saturns convenience.

any ideas that we might try before my wife (it's her car) invokes the lemon law and just gets her money back???????

thanks Jeff

Reply to
Silver Shadow