my transmission in my saturn sl2 a 1998

ok i drive a saturn sl2 1998... For the past couple months my transmission has been slipping.... it like when the car is about to switch into gear the whole car shakes...... it is automatic.... and it only does this everyonce in a while but latly its been doing this alot.... i dont want to get another tranmission..... and is there anything i could do to fix it... anything to buy.... or any way i should drive it to make it last me a couple month...... please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U!!

Reply to
skywarrior2628