Need a trailer and hitch for my SL1

Does anyone have a SL series with a trailer hitch and an utility trailer? Who makes a good hitch, what does it cost and what is a resonable price to pay for a 5x8 open trailer and a hitch. New / used on the trailer.

I am missing my truck when ever it is home depot time.

Thanks in advance,

Wes

2001 SL1
Reply to
clutch

I have a Drawtite class A (boat hitch) that I use for a bike rack. It would be good enough for light loads.

RR snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
GHOF

Thanks. Used Drawtite as a keyword and googled. Found a dealer that handles the hitch and he has one on order.

What kind of bike rack do you have? Can you get a single bike in the trunk with rear seats down? I haven't tried yet. Winter is about here in northern michigan.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

I have a Saris two bike hitch rack whose arms fold down when not in use. I can't get a full size bike in the trunk, but my folding bike fits fine.